The Bedford County Registrar is responsible for carrying out the legal responsibilities of registering voters, providing the opportunity for each registrant to vote and conducting elections. We are responsible for maintaining accurate records relating to voter registration, election officials and candidates. The General Registrar is also responsible for educating the public on voting issues and procedures and training the Officers of Elections.
Electoral Board Members
Applying to Vote Absentee:
- Military and overseas voters can find specific information on our Military and Overseas page.
- All absentee application forms can be found on our Voter Forms page.
- You can check to see if your absentee application was received, your ballot sent or received by going to our
- View the Bedford County Open Data District Map
Voter Information Tool
- View contact information for the Bedford County Registrar's Office