Invitation To bid Multiple Pavement Improvements
- Department:Public Works
- RFP Number:2019-07
- Start Date:09/15/2019 12:01 AM
- Close Date:10/09/2019 2:00 PM
Bedford County Department of Public Works is seeking licensed and qualified contractors to perform pavement and site lighting improvements at three County owned properties in Bedford, VA as:
- Parking Lot at Falling Creek Park – 1257 County Farm Road, Bedford, VA
- Parking Lot at County Gym - 1059 Turning Point Road, Bedford, VA
- Access Road for County Storage Building – 1217 Falling Creek Road, Bedford, VA
General and standard terms and conditions, plans and specifications, and bid forms are open for inspection and available to prospective Bidders on the Bedford County Procurement Website at www.bedfordcountyva.gov/procurement.
There will be a non-mandatory pre-bid conference on September 24, 2019, at 4:00 pm at the Bedford County Parks and Recreation Building in the Large Training Room located at 1257 County Farm Road, Bedford. A site visit of all three locations will be performed directly following the meeting.
Sealed Bids will be received until October 9, 2019 at 2:00 pm, at the Bedford County Administration Office, 122 East Main Street, Suite 202, Bedford, VA 24523. Bids will be publicly opened and read aloud in the Main Floor Training Room of the Bedford County Administration Building.
- Invitation to Bid Multiple Paving Improvements Announcement
- Download Bid Specifications & Drawings
- Addendum 1
NOTICE OF AWARD
On May 19, 2014, Bedford County Nursing Home has selected Commonwealth Linen as the provider of services for Linen..
For more detailed information on the bids received, number of bidders, etc., please contact Teri Wilkerson at the Nursing Home at firstname.lastname@example.org.