Bedford County is pleased to announce that all future surplus materials will be auctioned through GovDeals (Government Surplus Auctions). Utilizing this online service allows the County to offer surplus items more frequently, as well as accept multiple forms of payment including PayPal, wire transfers and charge cards.
- Go to www.GovDeals.com
- Select “New Members Register Free”
- Register as a new bidder
- Registrants are manually verified, which may take one to two business days.
- You may expedite your registration by calling the Help Desk at 800-613-0156 and then selecting option #1.
- Once you receive your temporary password from GovDeals and successfully log in for the first time, you will be a registered GovDeals Bidder.
- Customer service for GovDeals may be reached by calling the number above, or by email at email@example.com.
- Registering on GovDeals will not limit you to only purchasing from Bedford County. Registered buyers can purchase from Local, State and Federal agencies throughout the country.